An answer to this question “how can i see where my apple id is being used? Has been shared here. If you’re suspecting that someone is currently using your Apple ID on another device, then’ calm and carefully read this article till the end.
Do you know that anyone who has your Apple ID and its password can actually tap your phone? I mean’ monitor everything you’re doing with your cell phone? Well, it’s hundred percent possible and a lot of people are doing it already.
So, if someone have access to your apple id password” and currently using it on another device, it’s very possible that he or she is spying on your cell phone. Now, figuring out where your apple id is being used, and changing the password is the best move that will terminate access from such intruder.
Well, you can actually do this from your end within few minutes. All you need to do right now is to read carefully, find whether the person login your apple id on another device or not.
Why Is It Saying My Apple ID Is Being Used Somewhere Else?
If whenever you want to sign in with your apple id it says, Apple ID is being used somewhere else. It simply means that your apple id is signed in on a new device.
The next step to take right now is to, locate the device that your apple id is being signed and log out. If you don’t know how to sign out of Apple ID on other devices, kindly follow the below steps:
How To Sign Out Of Apple ID On Other Devices
- Go to Settings > [your name].
- Scroll down and tap Sign Out.
- Enter your Apple ID password and tap Turn Off.
- Turn on the data that you want to keep a copy of on your device.
- Tap Sign Out.
- Tap Sign Out again to confirm that you want to sign out of iCloud.
That’s all, right now you can go ahead and sign in with your apple id. However, if you want to know or see where your apple id is being used, then’ continue reading as we are about to disclose it right now.
How Can I See Where My Apple ID Is Being Used ?
It’s very easy to see devices that your apple id is currently being used. What you need to do right now, is to follow the instructions below;
Using your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch to get information about devices signed in with your Apple ID on iCloud.com. Now, follow the below steps;
- Visit iCloud.com, and navigate Account Settings.
- In the My Devices section, select a device in the list.
NOTE – If one of your devices isn’t listed, make sure you’re signed in to the device with your Apple ID. However, you can see view the following information:
- The device model
- A list of the cards you use with Apple Pay on the device (if applicable)
- The device’s partial serial number or IMEI (if applicable)
Tip: To see the complete serial number or IMEI number, view the devices list in the Settings app or in System Preferences on your Apple device.
- The date and time of the last backup (if iCloud Backup is turned on for an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch)
YOU MAY LIKE:
- How To Delete Emojis On iPhone
- How To Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages Someone Sent You On iPhone
- How To Fix Google Not Working On iPhone
- FaceTime Not Working For Certain Contacts? See How To Fix It
- How To Change Clock Position On iPhone Lock Screen
- 4 Ways To Stop Someone From Reading Your Text Messages On iPhone
That’s all, hopefully you have learnt how to see where your apple id is being used? I’m glad you read till this area, and hopefully you find it very helpful. Feel free to use the comment box below to ask questions, or give us feedback. You can as well navigate more related articles below.