A lot of people almost gave up, simply because they don’t know how to copy and paste on instagram story. Well, I’m here to teach you how to easily do it on your apple iPhone, android or Samsung. The truth is that, it’s something that won’t even take you up a minute to achieve.
Though, it sounds pretty difficult when you have no idea on how to copy and paste photos on Instagram story, but since it’s not something impossible” then you just have to learn it via this blog post.
Instagram is one of the top ranking American social networking service that allows you to create and share your photos, stories, and videos with the friends and followers you care about.
READ NOW – How To Add A Link To Tiktok Bio
ALSO READ – How To Watch Movie On Telegram Without Downloading
FIND OUT – How To Delete Emojis On iPhone
MUST READ – [ Fixed ] Instagram Photo Sticker Missing
However, it also enable its users to copy and paste photos on their story, which is what I’m going to properly guide you on how to do it right now.
How To Copy And Paste On Instagram Story
To copy and paste images on your Instagram story can be easier with your iPhone. Hence, a lot of android users are complaining bitterly about the inability to copy and paste with their cell phones.
Following this complains, I will be sharing tips on how to how to easily copy and paste on Instagram with any android phone. You just have to read carefully and follow instructions as stated here;
How To Copy And Paste Pictures On Instagram Story Android
- Unlock your android phone and open Google play store.
- Download and install “Swiftkey” leave it, if your phone already have it.
- After installing the app, tap on it to open, and set it up as your “default keyboard.
- Next; Open your Instagram app and swipe right to create a story, then’ tap on the camera icon on the top left corner.
- At this junction, you will be prompt to either take a photo on the spot or you can opt to choose a photo from your phone gallery.
- You can add a photo on top, select the Text icon. Then, on your ‘Swiftkey keyboard’ click on the emoji icon, then tap the ‘pin’ icon on the lower right corner your screen, alongside the emoji, GIF, and sticker
- Least, Navigate the camera icon at the top right corner of your Swiftkey keyboard and tap on it. Then, you will see your gallery, go ahead and select any picture you would like to add and tap on “send icon” on the lower right corner. The picture that you have picked should appear on top of your main photo. Then’ proceed to move it around and resize the photo as you wish.
That’s it, if you are using android phone that you don’t already have Swiftkey keyboard” go ahead and install it. It will enable you to copy and paste photos on Instagram effortlessly.
Copy And Paste On Instagram Story With Samsung
If you’re using Samsung phone and you can’t or probably finding it very difficult to copy and paste photos on Instagram story. Then, this tutorial is for you, below is a complete guide on how to do that effortlessly without installing a third party app.
- Open your Instagram App and swipe right to add or create a new story.
- Then’ choose whether to select photo from your gallery or take a photo.
- If you select “Gallery, it will open instantly’ for you to choose photo you want to paste on your Instagram story.
- After that, take a screenshot of that photo and crop out the excess black Parton your screenshot.
- At this point, you have to go back to Instagram and tap on the text icon.
- Now your keyboard will pop-up. On the right side of your keyboard, click on the 3 dot icon, then tap Clipboard, and choose the photo you want to paste on your story.
And that’s how to copy and paste on instagram story. Hopefully you find this article very helpful?
Feel free to use the comment box below to give us feedback after trying the above method. You can as well walk-around this web to navigate similar articles.