If your among those asking this question “i found an apple watch how do i reset it? Then’ relax and read this blog post till the end. I will show you how to easily reset apple watch that isn’t yours.
Undoubtedly, the apple watch doesn’t belong to you. Probably stolen or you found it and can’t trace the owner. Well, it’s not advisable to use Apple watch that doesn’t belong to you. But, that won’t stop me from showing you how to reset it.
The truth remains that, resetting apple watch that doesn’t belong to you isn’t something impossible. However, it requires factory resetting all the files” which you can do with or without the Apple ID or password.
Normally, whenever you want to reset an apple watch, you will be prompt to enter your Apple ID or password. And this might probably be one of the reasons you started searching for how to reset apple watch you found.
Well, the good news is that’ you can actually reset the apple watch without apple ID or password. Yes, you heard me right. It’s not impossible to reset it without the Apple ID, hence I will show you how to easily achieve this within few minutes.
How To Reset Apple Watch Without Paired Phone?
Apple watch can easily be reset with iPhone being paired to it. But since the apple watch you want to reset doesn’t belong to you” then I will first of all, show you how to reset it without the paired iPhone.
- Open the Apple Watch Settings
- Tap on General
- Select Reset
- Then’ click on Erase All Content and Settings.
- Tap Erase All to confirm. This will resets your Apple Watch to the factory settings.
It will factory reset or erase all files automatically. That’s how to reset any Apple watch without paired phone. Now, let’s quickly proceed to sharing information on how to reset found apple watch.
I Found An Apple Watch How Do I Reset It? Follow This Guide
The apple watch you found, is it your? If no then’ it’s obviously stolen apple watch. Hence, it’s very risky to start using it without factory resetting all the data. So, I will show you how to do it right now;
- First of all, you have to put the apple watch on its charger and follow up this guide.
- Long press the side button until Power Off appear.
- Then again, long press the “Digital Crown” for some time, ( Erase all content and settings), should appear.
- Go ahead and click “Reset, after that’ tap on “Reset again to confirm the whole process.
- While it begins, wait for some time to finish erasing and proceed to setting up your apple watch.
- If you backed up your data before the factory resetting your apple watch, kindly tap on restore” and have all your files back.
We have a related article that explained more on how to reset apple watch, that’s if you’re not satisfied with the above guide. You can refer to it, by tapping here.
YOU MAY LIKE:
- Best Apple Watch Engraving Ideas
- How To Fix Too Many Passcode Attempts Reset Apple Watch Series
- Can You Use A Stolen Apple Watch? Find Out
- How To See Where Your Apple ID Is Being Used
I will be wrapping up the content here, and I believe you have learnt how to reset Apple Watch you found? Feel free to walk around and navigate other related articles